- Client: Perx
- Category: Page Flow - Admin Interface (Desktop)
This page flow allows the user to view/edit/update/manage cruise itineraries available to book online.
Page states shown:
- The user has selected a cruise vendor and cruise ship, and is viewing the available itineraries for that ship. Because ships sometimes have a very large number of itineraries available for booking, the Current Itineraries list includes a filter that allows the user to only see itineraries including specific search terms. The user may also hide inactive itineraries.
- An itinerary has been selected for editing.
- Ports of call for the selected itinerary are being edited.
- A new itinerary is being added for the selected cruise ship.
- Confirmation that a new itinerary has been created for the selected cruise ship.
Back To Portfolio