- Client: Dargal
- Category: Responsive Comparison - UX Design
This screen lists all details about a specific resort deal, and is a key point of conversion.
- A resort overview displays all key information about the resort, including:
- Resort name
- Resort images
- Star rating, location, and pricing
- Details of the selected meal plan, & other meal plans available
- Very prominent call to action area compels the user to call, submit an online booking request, or have an agent contact him/her about the selected resort deal
- Interactive calendars allow the user to view pricing for a 2-month period that includes the travel dates selected, and a 2-week period before and after the selected travel dates. This allows users to view pricing in the general timeframe of selected travel, to determine if better pricing is available on slightly different dates.
- A form allows the user to update booking information and view revised pricing.
- Very prominent call to action area is presented again after the interactive calendar area, and compels the user to call, submit an online booking request, or have an agent contact him/her about the selected resort deal
- Resort description is listed including amenities, travel categories, an interactive map, and social media sharing links
Back To Portfolio