- Client: Perx
- Category: Page Flow - Admin Interface (Desktop)
This page flow allows the user to view/edit/update/manage account journal entries.
Page states shown:
- The user has entered a reservation ID, and is viewing all account journal entries related to the travel booking.
- Journal entries (listed at the bottom of the page) have been filtered to only show entries associated with a specific res item number.
- A new journal entry is being created directly from this screen, rather than via other screens related to the reservation that automatically created the appropriate type(s) of journal entry.
- The user has clicked the "update" link for a specific journal entry, and is being prompted to choose the type of update.
- UPDATE - details of a journal entry are being edited
- UPDATE - the journal entry is being reversed
- UPDATE - the journal entry is being deleted
- The user has clicked the icon for a specific journal entry to view its audit log. This tracks all changes made to the journal entry, including date/time/user/any other journal entries that affected this one.
- Another view of the audit log. In this case, the journal entry selected was a reversal of a previous journal entry. This allows for easy tracking of changes.
- View deleted journal entries. Though these do not appear in the main journal anymore, they are tracked in a separate database table for historical usage/verification.
Back To Portfolio