- Client: Dargal
- Category: Multiple Page Views - UX Design (tablet)
This screen displays detailed information about a cruise ship, including available itineraries & sailings.
- A description/overview of the ship, along with cruise vendor name and a picture of the ship
- Categories of cruise offered by this ship, for users to are seeking a specific type of cruise experience
- All itineraries and sail dates are listed, including pricing by cabin type. Each itinerary date is a clickable link to the Cruise Sailing Details page for that sailing, which draws users to the primary point of conversion for bookings.
- Detailed ship information
- Stateroom pictures and descriptions
- Eligibility information is included directly on the page so that a user may determine what deals are available to him/her
- A prominent call to action at the bottom of the screen compels users to call the company with any questions.
Back To Portfolio